It's been months since I last blogged, so I guess the time has come for another post. Hi, how's my life going? LIFE's GOOD for me right now. Yeah maybe I could say that cause I'm love struck I could honestly say i'm madly in love with my guy right now and ever since i met him, my life has changed tremendously. Of course there were ups and downs in our relationship but we're still staying strong. Oh my gosh, this month, we're reaching our 5th month, how awesome is that?! Hehehe. Sometimes I do feel like i'm dreaming, I kept questioning myself, 'Is this for real?' and when I open my eyes again, I thank god. Cause everything is perfect the way they are right now. After all the sufferings I had gone through in the past.. I guess it's true what they say,
after the rain comes the rainbow. God is fair. Whatever is fated for us, is the best for us.
So anyway, school has ended, my secondary life is over. In 2 or 3 days time, i'll be receiving my O-levels result slip and of course i'm nervous. I'm not one of those top scores you know. But it is done, whatever grades I attained, I'll take it gladly. Cause' I know I'd done my best. Oh talking about school, I miss my friends so badly, very badly ): Especially the ones who had been with me throughout my 5 years in that school. All those bittersweet memories will never leave my mind. I can always say to my child in the future that I have great friends in my secondary school and they were always by my side in time of needs ._. Should I say out names? Hehe, especially this bunch of people-
Izyan, Izzati, Unni, Syazana, Nunu, Huda and of course, Siti. From secondary 1 til today, I loved you guys so much. How I wish all of us could reunite again... But that would take forever, I guess..
People always say, expect the unexpected, am I right?
Gee, it's so true. Firstly, I never thought I would be loving someone so dear whom I called, my boyfriend. I'd always seen him as '
too good-looking' for me. Whenever I saw his photos I'll always be like, '
Even in 10 years time, I can never have him..' But guess what, we're together for almost 5 months already! Alhamdulillah :') It was honestly, unexpected.
Second thing is- how close I am right now with Siti. She was my schoolmate but she graduated a year earlier. Our friendship tighten ever since I worked with her every weekend. She knows me so well. We're like sisters. She never fails to make me laugh. She listens to my problems. How ironic isn't it. She was my classmate only when I was in secondary one and two. But during that time, I wasn't really that close with her. But now, she's the one I meet every week (to work). From there, we hang out often and i made new friends too. Hehe. But still, my 3 best friends are still my
best friends. (I hope they know who they are)
ITS 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, CONVERSATION GOT BORING.....
I should head to bed right now. Goodmorning :-*
Baby,top. || 5:16 AM