Date : Thursday, November 8, 2012
Finally, like really really finally, i'm done with my O'levels! Syukur alhamdulillah, after 5 years in Unity, i'd made it this far. After today, there'll be no more secondary school life for me, insya'allah. Now it's time for me to relax my mind and maybe just pamper myself with something nice.. just maybe. No more intense studying, no more cracking my brain to know the answer, no more chemistry! Of course i'm happy but at the same time, i'm disappointed with some things.. I guess it's true, friends come and go. I shouldn't have trust my instincts saying that they'll always be there for me. I guess my job here is done. I just gotta accept the fact that we're no longer close. It tears me up inside, especially when I know that we used to be so close, laughing at almost everything. But look at we now? We're like invisible in our eyes. But it's okay. We know who we are. Thanks though, for making my secondary school life a memorable one. This is the end, of our friendship, i guess? Sigh.
Baby,top. || 2:30 PM