Yesterday was an awesome Friday with love. Alhamdulillah, he could actually make me smile and laugh, though I wasn't really feeling well and my mood was not quite good. I had science MCQ paper 5 in the morning and then breakfast with Unni. I feel so relief to have someone who actually understands how I'm feeling, as she's feeling the same way too. I can't thank her enough for listening and being there for me. Now I know I'm not alone feeling this way :') So anyway, head home and changed, then off to meet him.
Meeting love really brightens up my afternoon. It was a very lovely day. An awesome one too. Oh yes, Step Up Revolution was amazing. But, boyfriend was so much more amazing hahaha krikkrik. He made me laugh all the way, especially in the train. So jahat eh baby look at this old lady then laugh. Hahaha. Make me laugh so hard only, til' my mata berair. Gosh okay, I can't describe how pleased i'm to have him. The best.
xx I love you.
Baby,top. || 2:46 PM