<body>
Perfect
Sorry I'm not Perfect.
Date : Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What if my life is really coming to an end soon? I feel so uneasy. I'd tried to occupy my time with my studies so I wouldn't think about this too much but at the end of the day, everything just came back to me. It's really scary, going to sleep thinking what if i won't wake up tomorrow. What if, one fine day, god decides to take away my life? It's scary. I'm not ready for afterlife. I'm still preparing myself for it. Insya'allah, one fine day, i'll change my ways. I'm still learning, i'm not perfect.
All i can do now is to pray for the best :')

Baby,top. || 11:43 PM

Profile

Iraa Laryssa
Blessed with everything in life.
Alhamdulillah

Twitter || Facebook.

Credits
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.