SELAMAT HARI RAYA :)
Alhamdulillah, we've reached bulan syawal. Ramadhan has ended, it's so fast isn't it? Well i feel like it is. Maybe cause i'm too busy with school. Apa kan daya, sekolah hari-hari selesai pukul 6 petang. Nevermind, a few more months to go and i'm done with school. So anyway, my first day of Eid Mubarak was okay. Of course, i can cry a river while asking for forgiveness from my parents. I'd done alot of sins towards them and asking for forgiveness isn't something to smile or laugh about. So yeah. I said, 'Ma/pa, zira mintak maaf.....' then i cry til' i can't utter a word. Haha. It went well. Anyway, today's the second day of Eid Mubarak. I tagged along with them, til' reached the second house, i asked dad to sent me home, since i really can't take it. Headache and diarrhea. I don't know if my illness is coming back... But i hope it isn't :')
Baby,top. || 10:53 PM