<body>
Perfect
Sorry I'm not Perfect.
Date : Friday, May 25, 2012


"You're insecure, don't know what for..."

Well i surely know why i'm insecure. I'm not perfect, never am, never will be. If society could just overlook human's flaws, that would be nice. But well, everyone's busy judging others nowdays. Yes, i know, why should i even bother what they say? But this where I live, in this cruel world. Living with people, who judge others. What more worst situation can i be dealing with? Why can't people just appreciate one another? Everyone has their own flaws, at the same time, they have their beauty too. Nobody's perfect. Maybe some people are blessed with good looks, talents, skills. But that doesn't mean you can look down on people who aren't.. They're humans too, they have feelings.. So what if you're rich? So what? That doesn't give you the right to abused those who aren't. 

Okay i gotta get going. Xoxo





























Baby,top. || 3:37 PM

Profile

Iraa Laryssa
Blessed with everything in life.
Alhamdulillah

Twitter || Facebook.

Credits
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.